Tuesday 25 December 2012

Speedly on 18 bends road.....

All people who traveled from mahiyanganaya – Kandy road will go through the 18 bends road. In the mid of the 19th centuary, British government build this road as a supply road. But now it was constructed and created with two ways. As my thoughts, it is a luxury way comparing with the old one.
 
In the past we have to spend 4 hours but now its only one and half hours journey. when the constructions goes on, one bend was removed. So there are only 17 bends from the old road. But when we travel we can count as a 18 because they connect another bend outside from the old bends.
After the opening I was traveled several times to kandy through the 18 bends. But the odyssey and the Happiest journey goes by my bike. Hero Honda Glamour-FI takes only 10 minutes to up and 9 minutes to down for the all 18 bends. Here is the video when I was traveled by bike to up and down. And go to this link for the more Photos I have taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me your idea :)