Wednesday 27 March 2013

Tour Article Number Thirty - Pareiyan Ella

I visited my blog after long time because of the second year final semester examinations in the university . Soon after exams I traveled seeking a place called Katugahagalge. That is a temple which has a historical value. But that day I was heared that Minister was there so we abort the journey and went to see this waterfall. My brother and one of my friend joined for the journey.

This waterfall is located in Buththala Badalkumbura road before 4 kilometers to Badalkumbura town. This is the board put by the provincial ministry of tourism in Uva province. After turning  from here and we went  through the cultivated lands to reach this place.
This is a nice and calm place to visit. First we climbed down some steps and found a small waterfall,  height of two feet. I thought what is this' But when we walked along the bank of river we found the waterfall that we were searching for.There, the waterfall is divided in to two. This is a nice place and I climbed rocks to reach the top of the fall. The view is fantastic and that was a just perfect place for see the waterfall.
However now this place is visited by lovers. But I must say don't do any undesirable things in here. Because sometimes these places will be visited by children. And also keep these places clean when yo visit. Welcome to see this places with great honer.
More photos from here......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me your idea :)